Using gpg on multiple systems

Bobby bobby@xfactor.itec.yorku.ca
Sat Feb 23 06:33:01 2002

Hello, I am not subscribed, so please CC me when you reply.

I'm planning on using gpg at home and at work. At home gpg is installed on
my computer where I'm the only one who uses, so my keys are secure enough.
At work however, a lot of people use the machines and they have gpg
installed. I'm paranoid about leaving my keys at the work server though.
What's the safest way for me to use the same keyID and keys at both work
and home? Both systems are running Linux.

Do I have to create two separate IDs for them? I'm new at this, so I'd
appreciate the step by step procedure on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.