removing the secmem warning

Stefan Bellon sbellon@sbellon.de
Mon Jan 7 23:19:01 2002

Frank Tobin <ftobin@neverending.org> wrote:

[snip]

> There are lots of 'facts' you don't need to know about.  You don't
> want programs giving you lots of information you don't want to deal
> with.

In a security software, I want to know about all security concerns that
may occur! If I decide to ignore them, then I may do so, but at first I
want that the program doesn't hide any potential problems away from me.

This may differ for programs that are not security related.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page

 Microsoft? Is that some kind of toilet paper?