Problems with second key

Goran Ristic gee.r@gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 17:52:01 2002

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

As my key is very long and decryption causes a lot of cpu-power and
time, I decided to create a second key from within the --edit-key menu.
But if I sign messages with the new DSA-key, gpg grumbles about it.
It seems that the new ELGamal/DSA keypair is not valid anymore. (?)
The output is:
gpg: WARNING: This key has been revoked by its owner!
gpg:          This could mean that the signature is forgery.
gpg: Reason for revocation: Key is superseded
gpg: Revocation comment: This key is outdated! Please refer to the new one.
[GNUPG:] TRUST_UNDEFINED
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owne=
r.

In fact, I did nothing with revocation in any case.
And in my gpg-database there is nothing to read about problems with
this key.
Can anybody give me a hint about this problem? And perhaps how to solve
it?

Thanks.
--=20
Regards, GR                      | GnuPG-key on keyservers available
Muck, Dickbaer, Nane...          | or mail -s 'get gpg-key'
Linux: Undefinierte Welten jenseits von YAST(2)
Was? Es gibt Google? Und man-pages? _Und_ HOWTO's? - Seit wann?

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh--