Help: Deleting a secret key without public key

Andreas Siegert afxml@atsec.com
Wed Jan 16 18:50:01 2002

Hi guys,

could anyone please tell me the magic invocation to get rid of a secret key
that has no public key?

thx
afx

Quoting Andreas Siegert (afxml@atsec.com) on Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:38:13PM +0100:

--
atsec information security GmbH                Phone: +49-89-44249830
Steinstrasse 70                                  Fax: +49-89-44249831