Sylpheed can't verify signature?

R. Bradley Tilley rtilley@vt.edu
Fri Jan 18 16:16:01 2002

Sylpheed's support for encryption is in its early stages. A standard sylpheed
install doesn't include encryption support at all; it has to be added
manually during the compile process.

Sylpheed's website cautions users that the encryption feature is still in
very earliy development.

I would suggest that your firend use a different email client. Kmail or mutt
are 2 of the best. I use Kmail with GUNpg daily without any problems.

--
Brad Tilley PBK
OUB Linux Systems Administrator