Output of gpg --encrypt

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Fri Jan 18 23:50:02 2002

#3.  By default the encrypted output does not go to $STDLIST.  Therefore,
you can't redirect it with I/O redirection of file handle #1.  By default it
appends the .gpg extension to the input file name and saves that.  Use the
-o or the --output command line directive.

I'll leave #1 and #2 for somebody else.

--Steve

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.