GnuPG (GPGME) & Sylpheed ?

Loic Bernable leto@vilya.org
Wed Jan 23 20:09:01 2002

--GBDnBH7+ZvLx8QD4

Selon Werner Koch :=20
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:20:40 -0800, Bill Thompson said:
>=20
> > Currently, the GPG support is limited to PGP/MIME encryption and=20
> > decryption. Plain Text ASCII encryption and decryption needs to be hand=
led
>=20
> I chose to implement PGP/MIME because this is the Right Thing to do
> (see this ML's archive before starting another thread on this).  Mutt
> does it the same way.
>=20
> I might look at Sylpheed again in a few weeks to add S/MIME support
> but I can't promise that.

You should try to use the tricks we mutt fans use to get rid of the
problem.

If you use procmail, try to add those lines :

# Encrypted messages and signatures :
:0
{
    :0 fBw
    * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    * ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
    | formail \
        -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=3Dtext; x-action=3Dencryp=
t"
  :0 fBw
    | formail \
        -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=3Dtext; x-action=3Dsign"
}
# For keys :
 :0 fBw
    | formail -i "Content-Type: application/pgp-keys; format=3Dtext;"

This works fine with mutt, and we see all signed/encrypted emails as
using PGP/MIME. Does this work with your Sylpheed ?

--=20
### Lo=EFc Bernable aka Leto -- leto@vilya.org -- Parinux, April, LinuxFR #=
##
Bienheureux celui qui n'attend rien car il n'aura pas plus.

--GBDnBH7+ZvLx8QD4

--GBDnBH7+ZvLx8QD4--