PGP 7.0.3 / GPG 1.0.6 compatibility.

Liam Farr nz_liam@yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 13:39:02 2002

I have resolved the problem I was having with gpg 1.0.6 , and now it is
working like a charm.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Liam

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam Farr [mailto:nz_liam@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 July 2002 2:59 p.m.
To: 'gnupg-users@gnupg.org'
Subject: PGP 7.0.3 / GPG 1.0.6 compatibility.

I'm a new user, and am having problems getting gpg 1.0.6 to read
messages sent with pgp 7.0.3 .

I am using the "GNU privacy assistant" plug-in four outlook (gpg 1.0.6),
and am running outlook 2002 and win xp pro on both computers. I can
encrypt and send messages from my gpg machine and decrypt them on my pgp
machine ok, but cannot decrypt messages encrypted by pgp machine on my
gpg machine.

I get the following error from the GNU privacy assistant in a pop up
dialog box "Cannot decrypt message with the paraphrase entered" even
thought the paraphrase is correct.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Liam