Unable to send key containing photogrtaphic ID

Rüdiger Kupper Ruediger.Kupper@Physik.Uni-Marburg.De
Tue Jul 16 18:47:01 2002

Hi.

Since I added a photographic ID to my public key, I am unable to send it
to a key server (neither via 'gpg --send-keys' nor via a web interface.)
I use 'wwwkeys.de.pgp.net' as my preferred keyserver, but also tried
'blackhole.pca.dfn.de' (which I think is the same server), and
www.keyserver.net.
The web interfaces do reply "Error decoding keyblock".

Are keys containing photographic IDs in general not accepted by the key
servers, or is there a problem with my specific key? (Please ask me to
send my public key if this will help answering my question.)

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

--
Ruediger.

You will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize... posthumously.