Exporting non-exportable signatures

Nicolas Rachinsky list@rachinsky.de
Mon Jul 22 11:30:24 2002

* Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> [2002-07-19 12:09 +0200]:
> On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 10:09, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> > does anybody know, how to export nonexportable signatures? I have an
> > old keyring and want to move some keys to the one I acutally use. Some
> > keys are signed nonexportable, but I don't want to have to sign them
> > again, after exporting and importing into the new keyring.
> >
> > I haven't found a solution for this with google or in the manpage.
>
> This is probably not what you want, but why don't you just add your old
> keyring? After all, gpg can manage multiple keyrings (although there are
> still difficulties when some of them are read-only, iirc).

I think I expressed myself badly before. I have multiple keyrings for
different keys, and some keys should move from one to another (from
private to job, for example). Because sometimes I use only the job keyring.

Nicolas

PS:
Actually I don't really know, why I talked about an old keyring
before, it's not old, it's just not used at the momemt.