GPGME vs GPAPA vs home-made wrapper

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Jul 24 18:53:02 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:18:44 +0200, Tiago Antao said:

> I would like to know what would be your recommendation for a system
> that needs to be very stable with frozen APIs: GPGME or GPAPA or

GPGME it has a defined interface and furthermore it comes with a
reference manual.  If you need to work on a large data object, please
drop me a note so that we can implement the full callback based data
object interface with priority.

GPGME will also provide a much faster interface as soon as we have
added that new interface to gpg;  your API however won't change.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner