gpgme_get_op_info about imports

Tiago Antao tiago@ripe.net
Mon Jul 29 17:03:02 2002

Hi!

I am currently trying to use gpgme to import a key into a keyring, after
that I want to get more info (namely I want to get the keyID of the
key), but get_op_info returns a NULL. My 2 questions are:
1. Shouldn't get_op_info always return something after a successful impor=
t?
2. Is there another way to know a keyid from a public key block?

Also it seems that when I do an import gpgme (and only one import)
creates 2 entries, like this:

/home/tiago/atest/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
------------------------------------
pub  1024D/C7BC94FD 2002-07-23 dbupdate test <xxx@ripe.net>
sub  1024g/96EEAD0E 2002-07-23

pub  1024D/C7BC94FD 2002-07-23 dbupdate test <xxx@ripe.net>
sub  1024g/96EEAD0E 2002-07-23

I suppose this is not correct?

Thanks for any help

--=20
Tiago Ant=E3o - RIPE NCC

PS - also gpg 1.0.4 is not able to read a keyring generated by gpgme
(with 1.0.7), I suppose this is normal, but I am just informing in the
case it is not.