Key preferences (Davi d Picón Álvarez)

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Sun Jun 2 05:14:02 2002

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 08:11:47PM -0700, Leigh S. Jones wrote:
> Features for updating your key preferences are not present
> in 1.0.6-2 and earlier.  You have four or more choices:
>
> 1) Go through the mindbending experience of building
> GnuPG 1.0.7/MingW32 yourself on a Linux machine
> and use this new Windows version to edit your key
> preferences.  It's not necessary that you use the new
> version for anything besides editing key preferences.
>
> Uh, let's see, rule 1: "I am currently running Windows"

MingW32 is not cross compiled.  You don't need a Linux box to do
anything here - download 1.0.7, download MingW32, compile away.

Building your own binary is complex and fussy, and I don't recommend
it unless you know what you are doing, but you certainly don't need
anything but a regular Windows box to do it.

David