Cannot encrypt/decrypt zip-Files correctly (Andreas)

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Wed Jun 5 11:50:08 2002

Add a "--homedir" option to your call to gpg so that it can find your=20
public key file. Unfortunately, you'll need to make your private key=20
readable by the userid that the web server runs as. See the man page of=20=

gpg for details.

Joe

On Tuesday, June 4, 2002, at 06:28 PM, <akorthaus@web.de> wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> Does someone now, what I have to do, if my  pgp is run by the =
webserver=20
> and
> has no home-directory, no keyrings, no keys, if I just want to get the
> following script running:
>
> % That creates the file 'data.gpg', which I can decrypt an my PC. On =
PHP
> this should look something like this:
> % <?
> % system( "gzip -c file.htm | gpg -o
> /path/to/file/data.gpg -e --default-recipient andreas");
> % ?>
> If I only compress a file with gzip, there is no problem, for example:
>
> <?
> system( "gzip -c file.htm > file.sql");
> ?>
>
> this works, but pgp doesn=B4t and I don=B4t know why. The same code in =
SHELL