Passphrase and swapfile (David Pic?n ?lvarez)

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Thu Jun 6 17:38:01 2002

--LkL3iLkxWcC48rNm

David, et al --

=2E..and then David Pic?n ?lvarez said...
%=20
% Hi,

Hello!

%=20
% > yet?  what are your plans?  :-)
% What kind of a public enemy would I be if I'd devulge my plans just like
% that? :-)

The evil overlord kind, of course.  We have to have the three-minute
monologue outlining your entire diabolical plan so that, when one of
us manages to escape from the incredibly complex deathtrap which you
have devised, we can go and thwart you where it hurts the most and=20

  Save The World (tm)

in the nick of time.

%=20
% --David.