AW: AW: Anzeigen der signierten Keys.

Huels, Ralf SCORE Ralf.Huels@schufa.de
Tue Jun 11 12:02:01 2002

> * "Huels, Ralf SCORE" <Ralf.Huels@schufa.de> [Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:16:38
+0200]:
> > gpg --list-keys --with-colons|awk -F\: '{print $5 " t" $9}'|grep tf
>
> Hm..this results in no output.

Weeell. I picked the wrong field, anyway. The command I sent you lists
all keys that have full trust. That was not what I meant.
The field that I should have picked was $2, which lists the validity
of the key. This is still not what you want, but yields something
similar in some cases ;-)

What I meant was this:
gpg --list-keys --with-colons|awk -F\: '{print $1 " " $5 " t" $2}' \
|grep ^pub|grep tf

This lists all valid keys, which is what you want, if you're interested
in keys that are signed by your ultimatly trusted keys and you have no
trusted introducers.
For a precise answer to your question I'd recommend a perl script.

> But IMHO it should be possible via GnuPG.

Hm. I don't know, really. GnuPG is about cryptography, no about key ring
statistics.

Tschuess,
Ralf