PGP-GPG Compatibility

Juergen P. Sonsalla sonsalla@web.de
Tue Jun 11 14:17:02 2002

Hello everybody,

i'm pretty new to this list so please be patient if my question has been answered several times before but i didn't find it in the archieves.

My current problem could be describe as follows:

I write any text, encrypt the text (or mail) with my public key using PGP 7.0.4. When trying to decrypt it everything works fine by using PGP for decryption.
When using GPG it says "No secret Key available", but i ensured the right key is in the ring.

Does anybody know about this problem ?

Thank you,

Juergen
All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Gro?e,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104