AW: Anzeigen der signierten Keys.

Tilman Linneweh tilman@arved.de
Tue Jun 11 14:25:01 2002

--=.MNzYl8cNfOOm/L

Hello Ralf, Hello list,

[ I'd like to have a like to have a list of all Keys in my keyring, that do have
a signature from a special Key]

* "Huels, Ralf SCORE" <Ralf.Huels@schufa.de> [Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:16:38 +0200]:
> gpg --list-keys --with-colons|awk -F\: '{print $5 " t" $9}'|grep tf

Hm..this results in no output.

I have tried with awk too, and my best result was,
gpg --list-sigs | grep sig | awk '{print substr($0,13,8)}'

But that's not exactly what i want. The Problem is, that gnupg's output contains
Linebreaks, so in my case, it is more than a simple awk or grep thing.
If there is not a way to do this from within GnuPG,
I'll have to put the output into a perl array or something like that, and parse it.

But IMHO it should be possible via GnuPG.

regards
arved
--=.MNzYl8cNfOOm/L

--=.MNzYl8cNfOOm/L--