automatically downloading public keys no longer works.

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian@karotte.org
Thu Jun 13 10:16:02 2002

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

* Graham <graham.todd@ntlworld.com> [2002-06-13 10:02]:
> > I am using mutt 1.4i w/ gnupg 1.0.7. Previously I could automatically
> > download the public key of the author of the mail if it was not
> > already in my public ring. I am unable to do this since upgrading to
> > gnupg 1.0.7.
> On the face of it, you are doing nothing wrong.  Please advise which=20
> keyserver you are calling upon.

I encountered the same problem. I used wwwkeys.de.pgp.net to
get all the keys, but this feature isn't working in 1.0.7.

(Using mutt 1.3.28i, GPG 1.0.7)

Sebastian
--=20
Sebastian Wiesinger <sebastian@karotte.org>
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20
Gegen Zensur: http://odem.org/informationsfreiheit/
A bash poem: time for echo in canyon; do echo $echo $echo; done

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--