How do I supply a password and decrypt on NT

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 17 22:36:07 2002

Clough, Samuel wrote:

> Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I do not know C and we do not do
> any C code in the office.  Programming wise, vb is the only option
> available in the office.

You can convert the C code to a DLL and have VB call that DLL. I can help
you with the first, but not with the second, I'm not very familiar with
VBA.

P.s. please don't quote the entire article you reply on below your reply,
but quote only the parts you want to reply on.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html