PhotoID viewing on Win32

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Mon Jun 17 22:39:02 2002

Hi folks,

One of the changes in the next release of GnuPG is much better support
for photo IDs on Windows platforms.

You can of course set the viewer to whatever you like, but as the code
sits now, the default viewer uses "start" to read the registry and use
the default jpeg viewer.

This default needs to be slightly different on 95/98/ME and NT/2k/XP,
and I'd like to make the default most useful for the most people.  Can
the Windows users give me an idea which Windows platform you are
using?  (You can reply to me directly rather then load the list down
with this).

David