keyserver choices out there?

Michael Cunningham m.cunningham@xpedite.com
Tue Jun 25 08:47:01 2002

Hiya,

I am currently in the process of exploring
setting up OpenPGP for my company's use. The
execs are tired of the rumor mill knowing about
things before they do. They need a way to encrypt/decrypt
their email when using outlook. I have been playing
with G-DATA GNUpg-plugin for outlook and everything seems to
work well (anyone know if they plan on updating it?).
I now need to figure out an easy way for
everyone (hundreds of people) to exchange public keys.
I am looking for a keyserver that has the following features
if possible:

1. Web based interface so users can upload/search/download keys.
2. Ability to create and offer for download an entire keyring..
    Example: Search for all keys with the keyword "xpedite" in
    the email and produce a keyring that folks can import directly
    into GNU Privacy Assistant.
3. Easy or at least not too complicated method for admins to remove
   keys from the keyserver.
4. If possible.. the ability to export a key directly from GNU privacy
   assistant directly into the keyserver.
5. Free, and opensource if possible.

Can you suggest what would be the best keyserver to use in your
opinion? I want to set one up internally in my company.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer..
Mike