implications of subkeys?

JanuszA.Urbanowicz JanuszA.Urbanowicz
Fri Mar 1 17:21:01 2002

Steve Butler wrote/napisa=B3[a]/schrieb:

> The more comments I read, the closer I come to believing the best bet is a
> key set for work and a totally separate key set for home.  Or more
> precisely, a personal set and a business set.

Don't do this. I did this once and still regret (my experiences with 'legacy
v3 key' are a dim echo of this past). It complicates your web of trust
position, you have two set of user-ids to gather signatures, you never know
if your correspondent has the right key on and generally the hassle is
significant. And significantly bigger than for single key.

Alex
--=20
C _-=3D-_ H| Janusz A. Urbanowicz | ALEX3-RIPE | SF-F Framling |         | =
  *  =09
+~|=09
 ! &~) ? | P=B3yn=B1=E6 chc=EA na Wsch=F3d, za Suez, gdzie jest dobrem ka=
=BFde z=B3o | l_|/=09
A ~-=3D-~ O| Gdzie przykaza=F1 brak dziesi=EAciu, a pi=E6 mo=BFna a=BF po d=
no;     |   |  =20