binary of 1.0.6 for IRIX?

uwe puchta u_p@lycos.de
Mon Mar 4 08:03:02 2002

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0214871015225266_ID

I'm in search of a compiled Version of gnupg 1.0.6 for SGI
IRIX 6.5 (MIPS3).

My rented Webspace is only on a shared Host and there is no
compiler available for me. - So maybe someone could help me
out and make a compiled version of gpg 1.0.6. available for
me.

... and yes, I know:
* there is a precompiled 1.0.2 version available at
http://gnupg.unixsecurity.com.br - but it has a insecure
random key generator .. and I'm looking for 1.0.6.
* it's not such a good idea to have an encryption software
compiled and provided by someone I don't know personally -
but it's for my own personal privacy and not for comerical use

best wishes
 Uwe

Beginnen Sie das neue Jahr gut informiert: Zeitschriften-Abos zum Sparpreis!
http://www.lycos.de/webguides/entertainment/weihnachten/abo.html
250 Farb-Visitenkarten GRATIS*.  In einem Wert von EUR 99,00!
http://www.vistaprint.de/vp/splash/lycosde.asp
Jetzt eigene Domains f=FCr 1,23 Euro/Monat
http://lycos.de.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_d_footer

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0214871015225266_ID--