short question

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Mon Mar 4 19:14:01 2002

Even then I think he wanted it all in a single file.

As for 'foo' and 'fubar', etc.  It's all based on well mis-understood
mathematical functions.  It's like f(x) or f'(x) or f"(x).  Or, just th=
ink
to yourself "It's a math thing".

And man page is a Unix thing.  Very, very technical.  Even I haven't ma=
naged
the art of writing one of those yet <<grin>>.

I guess you could say that the authors of the gpg web page were
unconsciously (I hope it was that anyway) showing their background.  Ju=
st as
I suspect your background is based in Microsoft products.  Not that one=
 is
better than the other (you would have to ask "At what?" before venturin=
g an
answer).

I think the equivalent in the M/S word is Help File.

Anyway, I still think Unix shows its gender bias since they were not na=
me
woman pages.  <<ducking and running for the side curtains>>

--Steve