gnupg won't work

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Fri Mar 8 06:14:01 2002

Actually I am looking for 16 bit version or a way to make one.
I am not too fond of winblows as it is too fond of viruses.
I use LILO and want to access my mail and encrypted messages in all three
OS if I can.
CWSIV

>From Graham <graham.todd@ntlworld.com>
HO better than
anything in Linux, particularly GPGShell) and a number of MUAs (Becky,
The Bat, Pegasus, Outlook Express, Eudora, etc) have a plugin to use
GPG in Windows.

What more do you want?

- --
Graham

Please use my GPG Key ID: E935DB9D

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Please encrypt or sign for internet security

iD8DBQE8bGkWIwtBZOk1250RAj6aAKDnq+onS92YoUFVI7n+igd9Zw8uXgCgtFPx
zJPGG7ukWQx5iVWLDufTtuo=
=uYd/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.