Problem with --not-dash-escaped

jmos@gmx.net jmos@gmx.net
Sun Mar 17 01:40:01 2002

Hello All!

Is there a problem with 'gpg --not-dash-escaped --clearsign ...' under
Windows ?

When I sign a message with the above command I don't get any error
messages. But when I check the signature afterwards with
'gpg --verify ...' I always get the message : Invalid signature.

I use GnuPG 1.0.6 under Windows 98. (The binary distribution from
http://www.gnupg.org/download.html).

Can anyone help ?

P.S: I didn't send the signed message via email and it didn't contain
       5 dashes at the beginning of a line, so that is not the problem

http://www.gmx.net