terms and conditions in using encryption with gnupg

JanuszA.Urbanowicz JanuszA.Urbanowicz
Thu Mar 21 15:52:02 2002

Christian Brandl wrote/napisa=B3[a]/schrieb:
> The most important one:
> What are the terms and conditions to use gnupg in business matters?=20

You may sue the program as you like. The source code is avaliable, and the
only limitation is that in case of providing _modified_ gnupg to anyone
outside the organization, like, customers, the changes and modifications
must be distributed on the same license as the orginal program, that is, The
GNU General Public License version 2 or later.=20

> Which is the best way to get support for our customers?

I think a good way would be to contract Werner's compant G10Code Gmbh.
=20
I suggest those entries be added to the FAQ.

Alex
--=20
C _-=3D-_ H| Janusz A. Urbanowicz | ALEX3-RIPE | SF-F Framling |         | =
  *  =09
+~|=09
 ! &~) ? | P=B3yn=B1=E6 chc=EA na Wsch=F3d, za Suez, gdzie jest dobrem ka=
=BFde z=B3o | l_|/=09
A ~-=3D-~ O| Gdzie przykaza=F1 brak dziesi=EAciu, a pi=E6 mo=BFna a=BF po d=
no;     |   |  =20