terms and conditions in using encryption with gnupg

JanuszA.Urbanowicz JanuszA.Urbanowicz
Thu Mar 21 16:22:01 2002

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote/napisa=B3[a]/schrieb:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:41:40PM +0100, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:
> > Christian Brandl wrote/napisa?[a]/schrieb:
>=20
> >> What are the terms and conditions to use gnupg in business matters?=20
>=20
> > You may sue the program as you like.
>=20
> Christian, he meant use.

Yes, a typo, sorry.
=20
> > The source code is avaliable, and the only limitation is that in
> > case of providing _modified_ gnupg to anyone
>=20
> Hmm... I thing modified or unmodified!

yes, but since vanilla GPG code is avaliable, the more important aspect is
the modified code. Notabene AFAIK (IANAL) you can charge for both modified
program and its source.

Alex
--=20
C _-=3D-_ H| Janusz A. Urbanowicz | ALEX3-RIPE | SF-F Framling |         | =
  *  =09
+~|=09
 ! &~) ? | P=B3yn=B1=E6 chc=EA na Wsch=F3d, za Suez, gdzie jest dobrem ka=
=BFde z=B3o | l_|/=09
A ~-=3D-~ O| Gdzie przykaza=F1 brak dziesi=EAciu, a pi=E6 mo=BFna a=BF po d=
no;     |   |  =20