106/107 differences (was "Re: MAX_RESOURCES under 1.0.7")

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Thu May 9 17:47:02 2002

--H1spWtNR+x+ondvy

Lars, et al --

=2E..and then Lars Hecking said...
% =20
% > The other interesting thing is that it takes 107 much longer to process
% > my keyrings than 106 did:
% =20
%  Did you rebuild the keydb hashes as per WK's announcement?

Ahhh...  Now I get it.  I missed the connection; I thought it only
mattered for "many operations" having to do with signatures -- and
neglected to note that simply listing the keys will probably also go by
the signatures on the way.

No, I didn't.  I'll try that next.

Thanks & HAND

:-D