Sylpheed + GPG

Adam Young adam@vbfx.com
Mon May 13 14:53:02 2002

--=.51mYs(YPrC1'Cd

On Sun, 12 May 2002 16:35:59 +0100
Graham <graham.todd@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I have tried compiling Sylpheed 0.7.6 together with the --enable-gpgme
> switch (gpgme is installed) but it just throws it out with a message
> to the effect that it can't find the output of Lex.  This happens also
> with Sylpheed Claws 0.7.5
>
> First of all, is this a problem with GPGME or is this a problem with
> Sylpheed?

	Have you tried installing the "Flex" package?  Try this and
re-configure.

	http://y-imai.good-day.net/sylpheed/

> Sorry if this is the wrong group to post to, but this is driving me
> crazy, and any help would be appreciated.

	You should have searched the sylpheed mailing list archives, there are
many many topics dealing directly with problems related to gpgme/gnupg,
most of which end up saying "install development packages for
gpgme/gnupg".

	Hope this helps,

			Adam
--=.51mYs(YPrC1'Cd