keyrings and moving keys

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Mon May 13 18:42:02 2002

--L2Brqb15TUChFOBK

Hi, all --

As you may have noted in my last thread, I have multiple keyrings defined
in my options file.  For some reason gpg only goes part way through my list
of rings.  It always stops in the same place, no matter whether or not I
comment out some rings early on or even move the whole keyring section to
the front of the file, but it also doesn't continue if I comment out
either the last ring listed or the ring right after that.

Perhaps as a result but perhaps simply coincidentally, any received keys
end up in my primary ring instead of in the catch-all ring (or even the
last ring listed).  Gaack.

What do I do now?

TIA & HAND

:-D