command line mail verifying?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue May 14 09:59:02 2002

--=-KkZ9g4FJiB3HiyjyBJ3b

Yo!

(Yes, I know this is somewhat tangential here. But I'm sure some of you
had similar needs)

I'm looking for a cmdline (unix) mail verifying tool, ideally a filter
like pgpenvelope, but able to process multipart/signed messages, too.
pgpenvelope only seems to do inline.

mapil seemed promising, but as the homepage talks only about P/MIME
(that was that application/pgp-signed crap, right?) and PGP5 with no
news since 1997, I didn't even try it. (yes, IF I had the time I would
probably adapt that or so, but...)

yodel from Switzerland
-- vbi

--=20
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.

--=-KkZ9g4FJiB3HiyjyBJ3b

--=-KkZ9g4FJiB3HiyjyBJ3b--