practical compatibility GnuPG/PGP

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Wed May 15 18:23:01 2002

--nhYGnrYv1PEJ5gA2

Jeroen, et al --

=2E..and then David T-G said...
%=20
% I find it interesting that when I reply to your message it simply puts up
% your address, without your full name, and silently drops the gnupg-users
% list from the recipients.  What are you doing? :-)  I can't see anything
% in your headers that would cause such behavior and I'm confused...

Silly me; it's your M-F-T: header.  That doesn't necessarily explain why
it's set so harshly, but it explains the behavior.

HAND

:-D
--=20
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie