GPG WIndowss

Robson Augusto Siscoutto robson.siscoutto@poli.usp.br
Fri May 17 13:14:26 2002

Hi,

I made download of the images (.iso) of the Cd of the Linux conectiva and I
am
using the gpg for windows. When trying to validate the images iso, appears
the following message in all of validate of the images:

I type the command  gpg --verify cl8-1.iso.asc cl8-1.iso

Message that appears:

gpg: Signature made 04/23/02 18:30:40  using DSA key ID 99807190
gpg: Good signature from "Conectiva S.A. <security@conectiva.com.br>"
Could not find a valid trust path to the key.  Let's see whether we
can assign some missing owner trust values.

No path leading to one of our keys found.

gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
gpg: Fingerprint: 30EA E85C 3D91 C298 80B4  F0B3 E368 DDD0 9980 7190

This correct one? can I already generate the Cd or not? If no, what should
make
to correct?

Tkanks

Robson