help

HEMANT BAANDAL hemant_baandal@yahoo.com
Fri May 17 13:15:15 2002

hello guys,
well this is my first mail to this mailin list, i hope
i get my problem solved.

i have created a encrypted data file through gnupg
algorithm, as it is it can be decrypted anytime with
the right passphrase and the UID, what i wanna do is
decrypt the encrypted file through a shell script, any
person whom i send this file should just have to run
the shell script which will do all the work for him,
like decrypting the file and the performing some tasks
after that.

i have gone through the man pages of gnupg but couldnt
really solve my problem.

can someone please tell me how this could be done ...

all comments would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Hemant.