encrypt problem

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Wed May 22 23:16:01 2002

--KuLpqunXa7jZSBt+

Dmitry --

Just a quick answer as I'm on the way out the door...

You've actually asked a web page question rather than a gpg question,
though your first one *might* qualify.  What do you see when you run

  gpg --list-keys --with-colons

and

  echo $HOME

at your shell prompt?

Once you get that bit taken care of, you'll want to brush up on how the
web server calls external programs.  I am very, very, very hopeful that
it doesn't do it as you, because no matter who you and it are that's not
a good idea.  You'll essentially need to make a gpg keyring for the web
server process; the particulars of that may vary with your installation.

HTH & HAND

:-D
--=20
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie