photo in gpg key (vedaal)

Dick Gevers dvgevers@xs4all.nl
Sun May 26 23:41:02 2002

Hello Leigh S. Jones, vedaal and others,

On Sunday, 26 May 2002 at 8:59 h, Leigh S. Jones wrote about "Re:
photo in gpg key (vedaal)":

>I've seen this "temp files" issue before myself.  There are
>a number of ways to bring up the temp files error
>message.  I don't know how to overcome it.  It may be
>a problem built into the application by the compiler.

The option for --photo-viewer should be indicated, either in the
command or in the options file to determine the path to the
executable which you want to ask to show the image.

Best wishes,
=Dick Gevers=
--

mailto:dvgevers@xs4all.nl

PGPKey IDs: DH/DSS 0x3E0047E8, RSA 0x69FA67C9.
GnuPG Key IDs: DSA 0xE73111D3,  RSA 0x5762FABA
and ELG 0x58DCC2D2 may be found at
http://pki.surfnet.nl/extract.html or ask by mail.