[Administriva] unsubscribe information

mobiusoj martakashi@earthlink.net
Mon May 27 17:22:02 2002

--=====================_379956286==_.ALT

It would be nice if one could actually quit receiving information from
these lists if one should choose to.  After repeated attempts to no avail I
will be contacting my server to report what now amounts to spam and ask
them to take action to no longer accept information from any gng
lists.  For a list that is about computing information - albeit encrypting
- I am amazed at the lack of information available to be removed from the list.

It would be nice if one could actually
these lists if one should choose to.&nbsp; After repeated attempts to no
avail I will be contacting my server to report what now amounts to spam
and ask them to take action to no longer accept information from any gng
lists.&nbsp; For a list that is about computing information - albeit
encrypting - I am amazed at the lack of information available to be
removed from the list.   </html>