Feature request

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Tue Nov 5 23:48:02 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 09:11:24PM -0000, David Pic=F3n =C1lvarez wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> > They're not :)
> This is VERY VERY ODD. I could swear under oath I've seen revoked UIDs
> when --edit-key-ing a key. Maybe I used -v or something.

--edit-key does show revoked user IDs, but it says "[revoked]" next to
them.  --list-keys does not show revoked user IDs unless you use -v,
and it says "[revoked]" then as well.

Incidentally, the same thing happens (with "[expired]") for expired
user IDs.

David

--=20
   David Shaw  |  dshaw@jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.co=