Feature request

Kris Kumler Kris Kumler <kris@kumler.us>
Wed Nov 6 04:54:01 2002

--jCrbxBqMcLqd4mOl

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 07:44:36PM -0000, David Pic=F3n =C1lvarez wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> It would be very nice if gpg would be louder about revoked keys and UIDs.=
 It
> would be nice if UIDs which were revoked wouldn't be listed by default and
> it would be nice if keys which are revoked would have a loud and clear
> message saying so, I think.
>=20
> O well, just an idea.
>=20
> --David.

Actually, along similar lines, I think it would be nice if GnuPG would
obviously show revoked signatures.  Currently, it shows the revocation
certificates for the signature, but doesn't change the display of the
signature at all.  So if a signature on a key is revoked, there are two
lines, one for the original signature, and another for the revocation of
that signature.  Is there a reason why '[revoked]' is not added to the
signature?

Regards,
--
Kris Kumler