Pathfinder back.

Jonathan McDowell noodles@earth.li
Tue Nov 12 11:16:01 2002

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

Hi.

This is just a courtesy email to let people know that the pathfinder at:

http://the.earth.li/~noodles/pathfind.html

is back. While I'm sure it still has many bugs the machine has had a
significant hardware upgrade since it was last active and I've also
worked a bit more on the code. I should also have more time available to
fix problems as they're discovered.

[Note I'm not on either list; google merely throws them both up when I
had a quick search to look for references to it being down. Remember to
cc me on any reply if you want me to see it.]

J.

--=20
noodles is back

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l