keyserver URIs

alex@syjon.fantastyka.net alex@syjon.fantastyka.net
Fri Nov 22 11:15:02 2002

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 12:41:48PM -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 06:05:47PM +0100, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:
> > Is there a good (legal, working) way to specify key ID in keyserver URI,
> > along the lines of ldap://keyserver.pgp.com/46399138 ? Or similar?
>
> It depends - what are you trying to do?

I try to specify the key in the most generic way possible. Okay, I'll confess:
I'm working on a simple XML markup for signature policies, and I think the most
important element of this is to specify a key in a way that user will be able to
obtain it - by hand or autmoatically.

Alex
--
C _-=-_ H Janusz A. Urbanowicz, stomil at jabber.org, PGP 0x21939169    *