GPG Recognizes %Strings% from registry

Gustavo Vasconcelos gustavo.hlv@gmx.net
Sun Nov 24 01:04:02 2002

Hello all.

I wonder if GPG for Win32 is able to read %EnvironmentVariables% from
paths in the registry, like
HKCU\Software\GNU\GnuPG\HomeDir="%ProgramFiles%\GnuPG\Keyrings".

I tried this already but the output from GPG --version is:

gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.1-nr1
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: %ProgramFiles%\GnuPG\Keyrings
Algoritmos suportados:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compress: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB

So, is this possible, somehow?

[]'s
Gustavo