PGP and signing subkeys

Konrad Podloucky konrad@crunchy-frog.org
Tue Nov 26 15:08:01 2002

--=-wDB/HPGk5mw5oEtS6DK3

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 06:35, David Shaw wrote:
> [...]
> Some good news on the signing subkeys front - after the disappointment
> of the first beta, I wrote a note to the PGP folks giving the various
> rationales of signing subkeys and the new PGP 8 beta now supports
> signing subkeys.  I tested it, and it works fine with both DSA and RSA
> signing subkeys.
> [...]
Now that is some really good news. I recently tried the beta (the 2nd
one I believe) and I was a bit disappointed that PGP didn't recognize
subkey signatures.
Thx for your work, David. You are now on my "Hero of the Week"-list ;o)

Cheers,
	Konrad

--=20
"All this marching up and down and cheering and waving flags is=20
 simply sex gone sour."
                        --George Orwell, "Nineteen Eighty-Four"

--=-wDB/HPGk5mw5oEtS6DK3

--=-wDB/HPGk5mw5oEtS6DK3--