Feature request for future versions of gnupg, windows version.

Per Tunedal pt@radvis.nu
Wed Nov 27 10:53:01 2002

Hi,
I agree. But it's easier with a small USB-device. Any flash-memory device
will do. I prefer  the ones that doesn't need any special drivers on
WindowsXP and Windows 2000. CompactFlash-cards and a small USB CF-reader
will work as well.

But I would like to have casual keys on disk for casual encryption and
other keys on an external media. How to manage that?

Per Tunedal