How to export gpg keys to use in PGP 8.0 beta

Sebastian Mauer maui@betastation.de
Sun Oct 13 10:27:01 2002

I get the message that the 16bit encoding of the secret key is unsecure.
I don't think that this is a positive message.
Can I change my key back to the original format when I'm done with export=
ing=20
to PGP ?

sincerely,
Sebastian Mauer