ARRRGHHH Had GPG working, now it doesnt.

Reg Clemens reg@dwf.com
Sun Sep 1 07:53:02 2002

HELP.
I had GPG working.
I updated from version gnupg-1.0.6 to gnupg-1.0.7.
This moved gpg from /usr/bin to /usr/local/bin and I changed the path
in the exmh 'executable'.

With that fix, EXMH knows I have GPG, and puts the line

	Check the signature with GnuPG

in messages with GnuPG signatures.  But punching the line ALWAYS
gives

        Signature made Thu Aug 29 00:27:17 2002 MDT using DSA key ID BDDF997A
        Can't check signature: public key not found

So, something else is missing.
Can somebody tell me what it is,- Ive tried grepping on everything
that I can think of with no luck at all.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com