gnupg 1.0.7 compiled for Windows

Peter T. Abplanalp pta@psaconsultants.com
Mon Sep 2 16:37:01 2002

--F55Y67F01HNW3AgB

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 07:21:10AM -0700, Nick Andriash wrote:
> Hello Eugen Leitl,
> In Reference to your Posting on Monday, September 02 2002 at 02:44 AM PDT,
> > I personally think that a sudden influx of clueless proprietary softwar=
e=20
> > users would considerably harm the community
> No, it's inflammatory remarks such as yours that harms the community Euge=
n.
> Why label Users of OS's other than yours as "clueless"? What purpose does
> that serve?=20

it serves the purpose of keeping the noobs just a little scared to
post.  it puts them in a hostile environment where hopefully they
think before they act.

for example, on the qmail list there is an individual trying to setup
and maintain an internet connected qmail server who does not know the
difference between $HOME and HOME.  this is not good.  he is wasting
everyone's time asking questions about this.

--=20
Peter Abplanalp

Email:   pta@psaconsultants.com
PGP:     pgp.mit.edu