gnupg 1.0.7 compiled for Windows (Eugen Leitl)

Ed Suominen general@eepatents.com
Tue Sep 3 01:22:01 2002

Before offering further insults, please get your facts straight. I have
picked up programming. I have offered my own open-source software to the
community. I have written software that uses GnuPG for the Windows
platform. It's called the PRIVARIA Secure Networking Suite, and it's in
the top 3% of SourceForge projects, with 23,000 downloads in the last
few months.

"I think the Linux community might keep Linux off the desktopjust
because of fanaticism. There's no bigger turnoff to most of humanity
than to be associated with a bunch of scary lunatics or creepy
nutballs." -- John Dvorak, "Is Linux Your Next OS?," March 5, 2002 PC
Magazine.

\--- http://www.eepatents.com -----------------/